IQF Yellow Pepper Strips
|Production Capacity:||2000mt Per Year|
Sound green/yellow/red fresh vegetables of peppers annum which have been trimmed to remove calyx, seed, cor material and bruised areas.
The peppers are blanched and passed through an Urschel Dicer set to achieve 10x10mm dices and strips with the width 1cm and natural length. The pieces are then frozen and handled such that the pieces are separate and free-flowing.
B. 	Major Defects will not exceeds:
1. Major Blemishes -covering greater than 15% of the piece are. Discolouration or blemishes caused by weather, mechanical or insect damage or from bruising. Maximum acceptable level is 20 by count in 600g
2. Colour - no more than 3% by weight will be miss colour.
3. Extraneous matter - leaf, calyx, stem, core or seed material are all absent
4. Core&stem pieces: 4 by count in 600g
5. Size: +/- 3mm
6. Fines(less than 5mm x10mm)Maximum 20% by weight,
Over size (larger than 10mm dice)less than 5% by weight
(1) Pack size: As to customers' request, normal is 10kg Carton.
(2) Pack type: Export standard outer case, no nails, flaps are to be sealed with self adhesive freezer stable tape, the cartons is waterproof, new polythene food grade liner.
(3) Labeling: Buyers' request, normally including product Description, Country of Origin, Weight, Product Date (dd-mm-yy), Best Before date.
D. Standard Analytical Data of Grade A strawberries (per 10kg).
Taste: Typical of the green/red/yellow peppers, without any off-taste.
Unripe and overripe vegetables: Each max. 3% by weight.
Clumps less than 3 vegetables: Under 1% by weight.
Calyx and leaves: None
Metal/glass/plastic/stone/sand/soil or any other FMV/EVM: Non-existence.
Microbiology: NO apparent disease.
Storage and transporting: Cleanly stored and transported at or under temperature of minus 18 degrees centigrade (DC).
E. Microbiology Description:
Total Plate count: Will be less than 50, 000/g
Coliform: Less than 100/g
E-Coli: < 10/g